Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chill Mode

On my way to a David E Talbert play at the Lyric Opera House. I went really easy with just a printed shirt and belt that I thrifted with some jeans, and my new favorite, the high pony.  A nice 'n easy Friday night. There's a closer look at the geometric print on the shirt in the previous post. I thought it was groovy. Yes, I do have a habit of belting everything, but its partly due to the fact that a lot of my items are thrifted. When thrifting I hardly ever find an item that is my exact size, but its also usually something that I have to have. The simplest solution is to belt it! The blouse  I'm wearing here is a large and I usually wear an extra small. Therefore to accentuate my waist and keep the shirt from looking ill-fitting I just belted it.

 I also went with a deep red lip. It was my first time wearing that color and I absolutely loved it! Its from Avon (I know right...) the color is called Perfect Red. I think it looks great on deep skin tones.




Coat: Thrifted Casual Corner 
Shirt: Thrifted 
Belt: Thrifted 
Jeans: Guess 
Shoes: Dollhouse 

No comments:

Post a Comment