Thursday, November 17, 2011

Scent-Sational

I know, I know, corny title...These are my favorite fragrances at the moment.
Lolita Lempicka runs about $50-$92. Its seems like the whole world found out about this fragrance at the same time. I love it anyway! The notes are; ivy leaves, aniseed, amarena heart, violets, iris roots, vetiver, tonka bean, vanilla and musk. I don't even know what half of those things are, all I know is it smells like a serious love potion. It has amazing lasting power. I still smelled it when I unpacked my fall jackets from last year. I ususally wear this one when I go out to par-tay, and when I wear my Lempicka, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!


I found out about Aquolina's Pink Sugar about 2 years ago when Sephora sent me a free sample in the mail. I immediately fell for it. The notes are; Bergamot, Sicilian Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaves, Lily of the Valley, Licorice, Strawberry, Red Fruit, Cotton Candy, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Wood, and Powder. Though, the only thing I smell is cotton candy and cupcakes...I love this stuff! I wear it as an everyday perfume, no need to reserve this one for special occasions. It runs about $30-$60.  

Burberry Brit is one for the teeny boppers and the sophisticated lady alike. My mom actually introduced me to this one. This is my standard work, and church fragrance. The notes are; Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, and Tonka Bean. I can definitely smell the almonds and vanilla in this but its not too old-ladyish. Its smells similar to Viva La Juicy and runs about $70-$90.  


All of these can be purchased for half the price at discounted perfume websites like www.overstockperfume.com, or Marshalls, TJMaxx, K&G Clothing Warehouse and similar stores. I love smelling yummy but I wouldn't dare pay full price for some colored water in a fancy bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment