Sunday, December 4, 2011

Product Review: Kinky Curly Spiral Spritz


As much anticipation as I had to try Kinky Curly, I'm sorry to say that I'm not a fan of this here product. First, I'm not even sure this product should be sold as a spritz. When I sprayed it on my hair, it came out as one long stream, not an even "spritz." It just sat on my hair as some kind of long goo string. The description explains that its an aloe base and should work great to control frizz and re-fresh curls. It didn't do any of these things for my hair. I think its also fairly thick maybe it should be sold in a tub or something. It was clear and dried clear on my hair and when I tried to disperse the it around all my curls but it just stayed in a small radius of the spot where it was sprayed as a small wet area. Not very desirable as you can imagine. I've tried it on wet hair and dry hair two days in a row, and it was simply a fail for my hair. I returned it to Target within two days. Sorry Kinky Curly. I may try Knot Today, but I'm doubtful that I will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment