Saturday, January 7, 2012

Gordon Gartrell

My ode to Theo Huxtable, in this two tone silk shirt that I thrifted. Maybe the homemade Gordon Gartrell that Theo wore on that episode of the Cosby's had a different color scheme than my blouse. It was purple and gold if I recall correctly.  Either way I think of Theo and Denise when I put it on. I was on my way to my cousin's 26 bday celebration at Select when I got into a fender bender at the 95S tunnel and never made it there. To all who read this blog, you will see me in this outfit again soon. Especially since I never made it to the club.

I promise, I wasn't giving you guys the "finger" 






A close-up of my killer shoes. And by killer, I mean these joints KILL my pinky toe lawdamercy...



Blouse: Thrifted ($4)
Jeans: Forever21 
Shoes: Sam Edelman

2 comments:

  1. I love how you show your inspiration! That blouse is perfection and so are the shoes! What an amazing combination.

    ReplyDelete